Google is abandoning support for older browsers because of security risks. See more details here:
If you haven’t done so already, you should take the time to update your browser to the latest version. Here are some links for the most commonly used browsers:
- Mozilla – Firefox for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Google – Chrome for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Opera Software – Opera for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista and Windows 7 Only. Windows XP is NOT supported.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 for Windows XP or Windows Vista. This is the last version of IE for Windows XP.
- Apple – Safari 5 for Mac and Windows
IMPORTANT! If you’re still running Windows XP I strongly recommend that you begin moving to one of the alternative browsers at this time. Do this now on all your machines before you forget!